SF SHOW VIP

Updated
SF SHOW VIP

I am very likely not going to be able to make the SF show due to a family obligation, and I hate that AXS is charging fees to me and the buyer for the VIP ticket I am selling. Has anyone ever used the transfer ticket feature? I just want a fan to be able to take my VIP package ticket at face value. If anyone has tips on how to deal with this - please lmk! Thanks!

Michael A.

The transfer ticket feature can definitely be a helpful option in this situation. Confirm AXS's policy on ticket Papa's Pizzeria transfers to ensure your VIP package is eligible. Some tickets might have restrictions, especially VIP ones.

jame d.

great

Lou l.

I have missed out on shows many times due to not being able to get tickets but as a diehard fan I find ways to attend the show. The way I usually do this is to buy back tickets from people who have already bought tickets but don't need them by buying uno online. If you buy it that way, it will be cheaper but it can also be expensive. If you want to use transfer tickets, do your research before making a decision. Hope you find the answer for yourself soon.

Adam S.

good

Post to Thread